Caution: Extremely flammable aerosol. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. May be fatal if swallowed. Can cause skin and eye irritation. Ensure it is kept away from children.
How to apply:
- Hold spray can in upright position and point arrow button away from you.
- Apply a small amount of sticker remover to upper edge and corner of sticker. Ensure all adhesive that can be removed by the hand has been removed.
- Let product seep behind sticker to begin dissolving the adhesive. Wait for 3-5 to maximise the amount of adhesive dissolved.
- Lift the corner of the sticker with a scraper, toothpick or any other reasonably sharp item. Continue applying spray while lifting the sticker.
- After removing sticker, eliminate any remaining adhesive residue by spraying the sticker remover at residue.
- Wipe away with cloth or paper towel. The surface under the sticker may be shiny as the paint was preserved underneath the sticker.