Cytron 10A Motor Driver Shield (Arduino)”SHIELD-MD10″ is a compatible Arduino motor shield for controlling high current brushed DC motor up to 10A continuously. It is compatible with Arduino UNO, Arduino Duemilanove, Arduino Mega, Arduino Leonardo, CT-UNO and possibly other pin compatible main boards.
Cytron 10A Motor Driver Shield (Arduino)”SHIELD-MD10″ uses full solid state components which results in faster response time and eliminates the wear and tear of the mechanical relay. It has stackable side headers which allows for more Arduino shields to be stacked on top of it. Each shield comes with two mini jumpers for you to select different digital pin for PWM (speed) and DIR (direction), so you can actually stack more shield together.
- Bi-directional control for 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V (Rev1.0), 7V to 30V (Rev2.0).
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
Stackable I/O header pin.
Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
Document and References:
|User’s Manual Rev 2.0 June 2015||24/07/2017||N/A||Download|
|Sample Code (Arduino)||24/07/2017||N/A||Download|
|Compatible input||3.3 and 5V|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5 to 25 (Rev 1.0) 7 to 30 (Rev 2.0 )|
|Peak Current (A)||15 (10 seconds)|
|Continuous Current (A)||10|
|PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude)||Yes|
|RC Servo Signal||No|
|others||Selectable PWM and DIR pin|