- 1, voltmeter range:. DC4.5 ~ 40V
- 2, Input voltage: DC 4.5~40V (please input voltage dc 6.5-40V , then can get a 5.0V stabilize output)
- 3, Output voltage current: 5V/2A
- 4, one button “Output Enable” switch USB output, one button “Low Power” turn off the voltmeter display
- 5, Voltmeter display can be calibrated
- 6, with reverse polarity protection, with over current, over temperature protection
- 7, with USB power indicator
- 8, with terminal for easy access lines
- 9, high-efficiency, low ripple
- 10, Module dimensions: 58mm * 21mm * 10mm (L*W*H)
- 11, Net weight: 13g
Instructions for use:
- After power-on, the voltmeter digital display, if need to charge phone,Tablet PC, MP3 , please press the “Output Enable” button, then the USB power indicator lights, USB output 5.0V; if need to turn off the digital display, please press “low power” button, then enter the low-power standby mode, USB output shutdown.
Voltmeter calibration method:
- 1, when the voltage meter display, press “Output Enable” button 2 seconds then release, voltmeter flashes.
- 2,Touch the “Output Enable” button, the voltage increases one unit, touch the “Low Power” button, reduce one voltage reduction unit(one unit is less than 0.1V )
- 3, After the voltage adjustment is completed, please press the “Output Enable” button for 2 seconds then release, exit voltage calibration mode. if power off, parameter setting will automatically save.
- Car / motorcycle battery voltage monitoring, or other voltage measurements.
- USB Charger for Mobile phone, MP3, Tablet PC or other electronic products.