The Kyoritsu 4102A is designed in such a way that the influence of the earth voltage and earth resistance of the auxiliary spikes are neglected under the earth resistance test. A low measuring current of 2mA allows earth resistance tests to be performed without tripping earth leakage current breakers. The 4102A also has the ability to measure earth voltage, up to 30V AC.
Small and lightweight, the Kyoritsu 4102A is both dust and drip proof, conforming to the IP54 standard. The instrument is also schok resistant and designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard. The Kyoritsu 4102A is supplied with earth resistance test leads, measurement probe, auxiliary spike kit, batteries, a shoulder strap and a carry case.
- Measures earth resistance up to 1200Ω.
- 2mA measuring current (prevents tripping of earth leakage current breakers).
- Accurate testing with minimal interference from earth voltage and spike earth resistance.
- Tests earth voltage up to 30V AC.
- Conforms to IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
- Shock resistant, dust and drip proof (IP54).
- Compact and lightweight.
- Easy to read scale.