This 12V Delay Timer Switch Adjustable 0-10sec is one kind of popular switch module. You can use it control any devices on or off. This is a DC12V controlled 1 channel timer relay module. It has a NE555 timer chip on the board. You can adjust delay time(0-10s) by rotating the potentiometer. When this relay get powered it will delay several seconds before relay turn on.
Note: recommended power + series with a diode to protect the circuit
- The relay will delay to close after connecting with the power supply
- The time of delay can be adjusted from 0-10s
- With relay current protection function
- Increase of the potentiometer leads to time delay increase.
- Enlarging the capacitor leads to time delay increase.
- 1 channel relay interface board
- Module Properties: NE555 chip
- Input Voltage: DC12V
- Adjustable Time: 0 – 10 sec
- Control Voltage: AC 0~250V/ max. 10A, DC 0-30V/max. 10A
- Max. Loading: 2200W