- HC-SR04 ultrasonic module can offer non-contact distance sensing function, the range of which is 2cm-400cm and the range accuracy is up to 2mm; the module includes ultrasonic transmitter, receiver and control circuit.
- Working Voltage: 5V(DC)
- Static current: Less than 2mA.
- Output signal: Electric frequency signal, high-level 5V and low-level 0V.
- Sensor angle: Not more than 15 degrees.
- Detection distance: 2cm-450cm.
- High precision: Up to 0.3cm
- Input trigger signal: 10us TTL impulse
- Echo signal: output TTL PWL signal
Earn 2 Reward Points for Product Review
The HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor uses sonar to determine distance to an object – just like bats or dolphins do. This module offers excellent range accuracy and stable readings in an easy-to-use package. It operation is not affected by sunlight or black material (although acoustically soft materials like cloth can be difficult to detect). It is similar in performance to the SRF05 but with the low-price of a Sharp infrared sensor. Perfect for collision avoidance on your next robotics or multi-rotor project!