An anemometer is a device used for measuring wind speed, and is a common weather station instrument
It measures wind speed (from 0 to 30m/s ; 0 kph to 108kph) in: feet/min, MPH. km/h, metres/sec or knots.
Measure windchill, air temperature, wind speed.
UT363 anemometer is a mini wind speed and wind temperature tester.
This utilizes a beaufort scale display, which is the most widely accepted system to measure wind speed today.
This light weight device is equipped with the latest magnetic sensing technology which can directly display the air flow speed on the LCD display.
This anemometer is portable and useful which can measuring wind speed and temperature, it also can show you wind scale and indicate windchill.
LCD display with backlight, it is easy to read value at night.
It is a perfect tool for sport events, shooting, wind measurement, navigation, HVAC, and other areas
- Measures wind sped from 0.64 to 107.82 km/h
- Measure wind-chill, air temperature, and wind speed
- Wind scale and windchill indication.
- Wind speed unit is switchable: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots or mph.
- Beaufort Scale
- Measures temperature Celsius(°C) or Fahrenheit(°F).
- Long press the “UNIT” key to switch temperature unit: Celsius(°C) or Fahrenheit(°F).
- Data hold function and maximum and average value measurement.
- When measuring under MAX mode, the meter will only display the value greater than the current value;
- When measuring under AVG mode it will display the average value.
- LCD display with backlight.
- Low battery indication.
- Requires 3 x AAA Batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 24(H) x 11.5(W) x 3.5(D)cm
- Weight 141 grams