MDD10A is the dual channel version of MD10C which is designed to drive 2 brushed DC motor with high current up to 10A continuously. Like MD10C, MDD10A also supports locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal. It is using full solid state components that result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
**Note that it is not for “RC PWM”
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motors.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 5V to 30VDC (Rev2.0).
- No Reverse Polarity Protection at Vmotor, please double check the polarity before power up.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds) for each channel.
- Support 3.3V and 5V logic level input (for PWM and DIR), compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Full NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Regenerative Braking.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (output frequancy is same and input frequancy).
- Support both Locked-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude PWM operation. ** Note this is not “RC PWM”
- 2 activation buttons for manual activation or fast test on each channel.
- Dimension: 84.5mm x 62mm
|User’s Manual V1.0 Dec 2013||06/10/2017||N/A||Download|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5 to 25 (Rev 1.0) 5 to 30 (Rev 2.0)|
|Peak Current (A)||30 (10 seconds)|
|Continuous Current (A)||10|
|Arduino Shield||No- can be used with Wire connection|
|PWM (Lock-Antiphase and Sign-Magnitude)||Yes|
|RC Servo Signal||NO|
|others||No heat sink is required|
- Controlling MD10C with Arduino, shows the connections to Arduino UNO.
- Using MDD10A with Arduino
- Using MDD10A with CIKU
- Smartphone Controlled Wheel Robot