These DC motors are equipped with gear box and encoder. It uses 2 phase or 2 channels (quadrature) incremental encoders to detect the speed of the motor, direction of rotation and the distance it has travelled.
Encoder feedback data enables you to control your motor speed and direction efficiently. DC motors with encoder feed back signal usually called DC servo motors.
DC motors with encoder have many applications in robots, robot arm, CNC machine and many other applications that require accurate control of speed, direction and position. You can control your motor using microcontroller or arduino.
- Operating voltage: between 6 V and 12 V
- Nominal voltage: 12 V
- Free-run speed at 12 V: 280 RPM
- Free-run current at 12 V: 46 mA
- Stall current at 12 V: 2 A
- Stall torque at 12 V: 7.8 kg·cm
- Weight: 99 g