Carbon monoxide (CO) sensor for simple use, suitable for detection of CO concentrations in air.
This is an easy-to-use sensor for detecting Carbon Monoxide (CO), ideal for detecting concentrations of CO in the air.The MQ-7 can detect concentrations in the range of 20 to 2000ppm.
The module has an analog output that comes from the voltage divider that forms the sensor and a load resistor. It also has a digital output that is calibrated with a potentiometer, this output has a led indicator.
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Heating Voltage: 5V (high) and 1.4V (low)
- Load resistance: adjustable
- Heating resistance: 33 Ohm
- Warm Up Time: 60s (high) 90s (low)
- Resistance Consumption: approx. 350mW
- Oxygen Concentration: 21%