The SW-EK-TM4C129EXL package contains the TivaWare™ for C Series release for the Tiva™ C Series TM4C129E Crypto Connected Launchpad (EK-TM4C129EXL). This package includes the latest version of the TivaWare for C Series Driver Library, USB Library, and Graphics Library. It also includes several complete example applications for the Tiva C Series Crypto Connected LaunchPad. Download this package if you have already installed a supported integrated development environment (IDE) on your system.
The out-of-box demo for the Crypto Connected LaunchPad demonstrates the use of Transport Layer Security/Secure Sockets Layer (TLS/SSL) protocol to connect an IoT product to a cloud server securely. The TLS/SSL support is provided by WolfSSL library that uses the TM4C129E MCU’s hardware crypto accelerators which enables the development of secure connected applications at relatively higher performance. This application runs on TI-RTOS and connects to the Exosite Cloud server using HTTPS packets.
Powered by hardware encryption accelerator-enabled MCUs, the Crypto Connected LaunchPad enables you to develop high performance, data protected, connected IoT applications from secure cloud connection, building/factory automation and smart grid to industrial controls.
The TM4C129E Crypto Connected LaunchPad evaluation kit is a low-cost platform for ARM® Cortex-M4-based microcontrollers. The kit design highlights the TM4C129ENCPDT MCU with on-chip Crypto acceleration hardware, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY, USB 2.0, hibernation module, motion control pulse-width modulation and a multitude of simultaneous serial connectivity.
- High performance TM4C129ENCPDT MCU:
- 120MHz 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M4-based microcontrollers CPU with floating point
- 1MB Flash, 256KB SRAM, 6KB EEPROM
- Crypto acceleration hardware
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY, 8x 32-bit timers
- Dual 12-bit 2MSPS ADCs, motion control PWMs
- USB H/D/O, and many additional serial communication interfaces
- Dual, stackable BoosterPack XL connection sites
- On-board, in-circuit debug interface (ICDI)
- Secured cloud connection out-of-box demonstration with TI RTOS, WolfSSL and Exosite
- Intensive SW support with Tivaware & TI RTOS and multiple tool chain support: CCS, IAR, Keil, IAR, Mentor & GCC
- TM4C Crypto Connected LaunchPad evaluation board (EK-TM4C129EXL PCBA w/ MCU)
- 90 degree 49×2 breadboard connector
- Retractable Ethernet cable
- USB debug cable
- Read Me First instructions
- TivaWare for C Series Software is available to download for free
User guides for : TM4C Series TM4C129E Crypto Connected LaunchPad Evaluation Kit (Rev. A)