he Dual Stepper Motor Driver Shield can drive 2 stepper motors at the same time by an Arduino. It can work with power supply voltage from 4.75V to 30V. Want to use your Arduino to control a DIY CNC milling machine? This shield provides high accuracy control necessary for that, and it uses the same stepper motor driver chip as EasyDriver, so you can think of this as a dual EasyDriver module on a plug and play shield. There are also 3pin breakouts for easy interface to Electronic Brick sensors and modules.
Stepper motor driver chip it uses the same EasyDriver, so you can use it as two EasyDriver modules on the board. All pins lead to electronic building blocks 3PIN / Sensor Interface blocks.
- It provides two stepper motor driver, convenient two-axis CNC programs.
- Operating level or compatible 3.3v and 5V, by dial selector switch, to facilitate compatible leaf maple, Chipkit other control board.
- Providing a plurality of electronic building blocks interface to facilitate quick access to various types of electronic building block module, the Add button, LED display or a relay switch.
- Set the drive mode – drive mode can be set via jumper. Drive current by selecting the potentiometer adjustment, two separate adjustment.
- Section provides wiring terminals and pin 2 types, easy to use in different situations.
|D4||X MS1 setting|
|D5||X MS2 setting|
|D8||Y MS1 setting|
|D9||Y MS2 setting|