– Small size, full-featured, simple operation, easy to carry.
– It can be powered by an adapter or it can be powered by a lithium battery.
– Together with the oscilloscope, it can be used for the testing and debugging of electronic circuits, the frequency characteristics of the audio amplifier and the test and measurement of the impulse response.
– Because of the good precision and frequency stability of DDS, it is also very suitable for oscilloscope scanning time factor calibration.
– Square wave output for oscilloscope attenuator and probe pulse characteristic adjustment.
– Material: Plastic + Electronic Components
– Product detailed size: 125 x 80 x 30mm/ 4.92 x 3.15 x 1.18inch, line length is about 92cm/ 36.22inch
– Frequency range: sine wave 1Hz-500kHz (where the output amplitude is flat to 200 kHz, the output amplitude will decrease as the frequency increases further), other waveforms are 1Hz-20kHz (but the adjustable frequency upper limit is not limited, if the distortion And shaking requirements are not high, the frequency of use can be further increased).
– Resolution: 1Hz.
– Output waveforms: sine wave, square wave, triangle wave, positive sawtooth wave, reverse sawtooth wave.
– Sine wave distortion:<1% below 1kHz, <0.5% above 1kHz.
– Output amplitude: maximum ±10V (P-P).
– Output impedance: 50 ohms.
– DC offset: maximum ±10V, with off function.
– There are filters that can be turned on and off, and are well suited for sine and pulse waveform output.