This is a RoHS compliant I2C Serial LCD Daughter board that can be connected to a standard HD44780compatible 16×2 or 20×4 Character Display Module that supports 4 bit mode. All Character Modules sold on our site support 4 bit mode, and nearly all commercially available 16×2 and 20×4 line character modules support it too.
- Arduino 1602 I2C interface 4-wire 1602 screen
- IO port of Arduino control board is only 20,so IO ports is not enough for many sensor, SD card, relay modules.
- The original 1602 screen need 7 IO ports to drive up, and this module can save 5 IO ports.
- This module is without LCD 1602.
- Supply voltage: +5 V
- Supports the I2C protocol
- With backlight and contrast adjustment potentiometer
- 4 Line Output easier